Friday, February 12, 2010

In the Beginning

I've been meaning to start a blog for awhile, but feared taking time away from my other writing and using up my creative mojo on this sort of thing, but since I'm told this is what authors should be doing, here I am.

Today my goal is to figure out how to get this link to my website as I sit here and watch the nearly foot of snow outside my window, first time EVER in this area of Texas since recorded weather stuff.

Next, figure out what I'm going to say. First, I need readers.

2 comments:

Just Joany said...

Kathryn,
This is a good start. I don't know a lot, but whatever I have learned, I'm most willing to share.

If you go to this link: Developing Turtleface, you can learn some about creating hyperlinks. Using Turtleface's explanation, I typed the links on a page in Word where I could easily access them and copy/paste, rather than having to type them in, each time.

Welcome to Bloglandia! If I can help, let me know.

~ Just Joany
Red Wagon Flights

Aisling said...

Wasn't the snow beautiful? I will bookmark your blog & will be reading!!